Sunday, November 1, 2020

 Dear Largo IB Families, 

Hello, my name is Arni Kumar and I am a junior in IB. I was hoping to inform and promote my CAS project that Megan Mcarthy and I are doing. We are selling bracelets for $5 made in Nicaragua and Guatemala to support artisan families and fair trade. For in-person students, we will be selling these bracelets during lunch on Monday and Wednesday, and for online students, I have attached a flyer with a QR code for them to choose one of three days to pick up the bracelets after school. I have attached a flyer to provide more information. I spoke to Mr.Liem and he suggested reaching out to you to help Megan and me to promote it. 

Thank you

-Arni


ATTENTION: THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS OBSOLETE. We are in the process of determining what Largo IB Partners’ online platform will look l...