Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Seniors - College Application Workshops

 Seniors -

Many of you are well into working on your college apps (or hopefully have at least started thinking about it!) so I wanted to start up College Application Workshops for everyone. These are really useful as they allow a set time with me to help you get through any snags or offer advice. Many students last year were so thankful for this time because it actually forced them to work on their various apps, essays, etc. needed throughout the process.

Mark your calendars for the remaining dates (I would recommend that EVERYONE attend at least 1 workshop but you are welcome to attend all of them!):

Tuesday September 29th
Wednesday September 30th
Monday October 5th

Please meet me in the research center, I will be in there from 1:45 pm - 3:00 pm on the above dates. I will announce additional dates in October in a couple weeks.

- Ms Wolfe

ATTENTION: THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS OBSOLETE. We are in the process of determining what Largo IB Partners’ online platform will look l...