Tuesday, October 20, 2020

CAS Project for IB Cookbook

Hi IB Parents,

My name is Suwannee Conroy-Baarsch and I am an IB junior at Largo. I am contacting the IB parents for help with my CAS Project. My project is an IB Cookbook made up of recipes from different cultures and backgrounds that are contributed by the IB community, including you! Once I have sorted through the recipes and created the book, it will be sold and proceeds will go to the Daystar Life Center (You can find information about them here: https://daystarlife.com/word/)

I'd love for the cookbook to be more than just a collection of instructions and more of a look into the IB community through its cultural diversity. In order for this to happen, I'll need your help. If you are able to, I would greatly appreciate it if you would contribute a recipe to the book. I am not picky about what recipe you send, anything works! I encourage those who send a recipe to include a little history or a photo or even a happy or funny memory that you associate with the dish but don't feel required to.

If you can contribute a recipe, send them through email to ibcookbook2020@gmail.com by November 1st. 

Thank you for your help!

Suwannee Conroy-Baarsch


 

ATTENTION: THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS OBSOLETE. We are in the process of determining what Largo IB Partners’ online platform will look l...